This “Website” is operated by Om Education Society, Nathshaktipeeth, New Tapdiya Nagar, Kharap Road, Akola 444005.
- “Personal information” means any recorded information from which you may be identified, your problems, issues, solutions provided, methods used, procedures, poojas, worships, Yadnyas, etc performed. Besides this it will also include the contact information you provide to us if you sign up to receive information, solution, service, or publications from us and this may also include any information we may collect from you (other than on an anonymous basis) as a result of your use of the Website or services or publications.
- “Services” means any functions, performances, facilities, information, promotions, Yadnyas, Poojas, Worships, Horoscope reading, suggestions and advice or other services through this Website or otherwise, including but not limited to downloading images, videos, news and information.
- “User” means any person who accesses or uses the Website or our services or our publications.
- “Website” means http://omeducation.org.in, www.nathshaktipeeth.org, http://vedicmiracles.org and all sub-domains under any of these websites.
We reserve the right to terminate a User account and/ or stop providing service(s) at any time without prior notice should a User misuse the Website or Services, or use the Website or Services in an unlawful, abusive or any other manner that Om Education Society deems to be inappropriate or offensive.
Duties of the User
The User of our sites or services undertakes to submit true and complete information required for registration or for availing our services. If there are changes to this data, the User will inform such changes to us without delay.
- The information and publications available on this Website were compiled with great diligence. Om Education Society can give no warranty for timeliness, correctness or completeness of the information and publications provided. Om Education Society cannot guarantee the Website to be free from faults and without interruptions. Om Education Society can incur no liability for actions and decisions made on the basis of this information or these publications.
- Om Education Society shall endeavour to protect the information provided against viruses, but a warranty for freedom of viruses shall not be given.
- Om Education Society is convinced that the publications and possible pointers and links within the Website are free of illegal contents. Om Education Society has no influence on the present and future presentation as well as the contents of linked Websites. Thus, Om Education Society explicitly dissociates from the contents of all linked Websites. No liability shall be incurred for illegal, deficient contents and especially not for corruptions resulting from the utilisation or non-utilisation of such offered information.
Copy and Trademark Rights
- All industrial property rights on services (patents, trademarks, copyrights, design rights, know-how and processes), which are presented, used or made accessible in any manner by us shall remain with Om Education Society in full or with the respective licensor.
- Users or service recipients are entitled to save the material received from us; however they are not entitled to transfer the aforesaid to third parties.
Modifications on Instructions of Use
Om Education Society reserves the right to modify the instructions of use at any time without specifying the reasons in question.
All legal transactions concluded between Om Education Society and a client shall be governed by the Laws of India and of the courts situated at Akola only.
It has been brought to our notice that certain unscrupulous individuals/fraud entities (who are in no manner associated with us and indeed are strangers with no whereabouts) are issuing misleading advertisement & communications to the general public with an intent to defraud them. Such activities are generally being done through announcement though private communications in the form of announcement, sweepstakes etc. to the public and individuals through emails, SMSs and/or by other mode (generally private communications), which are all part of phishing scams. Any response to such communications where personal details are being sought could result in access and misuse of your personal identity/ information. In some instances they also convince and allure people to deposit cash (once and on repeated occasions) in certain specified bank(s) and/or visit links and/or provide their communication address and/or contact details to release the non-existent benefits. These individuals/entities are fraudulently and illegally misusing our name to lure the innocent member of the public.
It is informed and cautioned to our valued supporters, service recipients, patrons and also the public at large to not to act upon such fraudulent and misleading communications, which are being sent with the intent to cheat the public. Please note that Om Education Society is in no way associated with these entities and are not involved in any such announcement or any phishing activities whatsoever.
Any person who deals with such individual entity shall be doing so at her/his own risk and we shall not be responsible and liable for any loss and/or consequences arising there from.
All the services and works of Om Education Society and its institutions are subject to the disclaimers. A person using this website or any services, publications offered by Om Education Society or its institutions is deemed to have read and accepted the disclaimer. If one is not agreeing to the terms expressed therein, he or she must not use our services, publications or website(s).
Om Education Society.